01 February 2012

A Day Off and the First Day

I took the day off today. I didn't touch my computer, log in to Facebook, Twitter, or email until after 2:00pm, and spent some time for myself. It was fun, exhilarating, and rejuvenating to be outside in the sun... but I'm anxious to get back to my research tomorrow.



Tomorrow is the first day of Rootstech 2012, a genealogy conference focusing on advancements in technology and how that works within the genealogy community. Held in Salt Lake City, its a big event, and I'm going to miss it. A little bit bummed about that. I am really hoping I can go next year, it would be a great few months if I could attend Rootstech and then the National Genealogical Society (NGS) conference in the spring in Vegas.

For those that are interested, they are doing a live feed of several of the sessions during the conference. You can see the schedule here: http://rootstech.org/

I'll be catching as many of those as I can. If you can't find me tomorrow, look in front of the computer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I would love to hear your thoughts!